Creekwood Architecture offers a full range of services to meet your design needs, including construction administration. After selecting a qualified general contractor to head up the build, our team will oversee the project to ensure the contractor is adhering to the guidelines and specifications set forth by our firm and the client.
1. Interpret plans and specifications as required during construction
2. Visit the site at all stages of construction to ensure plans and specifications are being followed
3. Inform the owner of construction progress
4. Review and certify the contractor's applications for payment
5. Review and approve shop drawings
6. Prepare change orders
7. Determine substantial completion
8. Issue certificate of substantial completion
We are as invested in the completion of this project as you are. Our team won’t simply hand designs off to a general contractor and hope they bring it to life correctly. Our team will be hands-on from start to finish – and that means being completely involved with the construction phase as well.
To learn more about our construction administration process (or to start designing with our Michigan architectural firm), call us right away at 810-742-0480.